The Rise and Fall of Sandro

• Oh, the first campaign trough all successful parts of heroes :D
    I will play it (at least version 2 to 5) as soon as possible;
    And thank you for a number of really good maps !

lest Terry Pratchett(RIP) ... und Stephen King, John Katzenbach, Hohlbein, Frank Schätzing, Anne Rice, Andrzej Sapkowski, Anne Bishop, Bernhard Hennen, George R.R. Martin, Markus Heitz, ... (wurde ja langsam Zeit, dass was dazu kommt)

• Zitat

Original von Andrean
    Oh, the first campaign trough all successful parts of heroes :D
    I will play it (at least version 2 to 5) as soon as possible;
    And thank you for a number of really good maps !

Thank you for the kind words, Andrean. Also, Koni has made plans to convert this Campaign to German. I can't wait for this to happen.

• I started with my favourite game, WoG (and map number 4) - but it seems to be quite easy! with this super-hightech-ghost with hit-points like a dragon - their seems to be no problem at all to make the fights: one fight, and you have 2 ghosts, second -> 4 ghosts; third -> have about 8 ghosts... I'm in the second week with some heroes all of them with lots of ghosts in each stack - do you plan a harder version of your campaign? ;)

lest Terry Pratchett(RIP) ... und Stephen King, John Katzenbach, Hohlbein, Frank Schätzing, Anne Rice, Andrzej Sapkowski, Anne Bishop, Bernhard Hennen, George R.R. Martin, Markus Heitz, ... (wurde ja langsam Zeit, dass was dazu kommt)

• Zitat

Original von Andrean
    I started with my favourite game, WoG (and map number 4) - but it seems to be quite easy! with this super-hightech-ghost with hit-points like a dragon - their seems to be no problem at all to make the fights: one fight, and you have 2 ghosts, second -> 4 ghosts; third -> have about 8 ghosts... I'm in the second week with some heroes all of them with lots of ghosts in each stack - do you plan a harder version of your campaign? ;)

I suppose you could either remove the Ghost in the beginning of the WoG map, or set the difficulty of the game higher. Then it should pose quite the problem. :)

• setting the difficulty higher than impossible (or heroic or 200%) is really impossible :)

• Hi BB, nice to see you in the Drachenwald. :) As to my translations - I did manage all the texts at the beach in Croatia. ;)

Aber es wird noch einige Zeit dauern, bis alles in die 6 Maps übertragen ist. Kramt schon mal Eure Spiele von H1 - H4 raus und holt euch WoG und Equilibris, wenn ihr alle 6 Karten spielen wollt. (H5 ist in der Kampagne nicht beteiligt, da die Hauptfigur Sandro nicht als Held in H5 übernommen wurde, schade!!)

Habe mein WoG immer noch nicht zum Laufen bekommen. ;(

• Zitat

Original von Darkflint
    Zumindest wird Sandro als Mentor vom Hauptheld in der Untotenkampagane beim Hautspiel erwähnt^^

In the basic H5 game Sandro is at least mentioned to be the mentor of the protagonist of the undeads' campaign

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Andrean ()

• The user "Nachtschatten" suggested the Sandro guy from H5 could be someone different than our beloved skull smiley. Since Ashan has nothing to do with Antagarich, Enroth and Axeroth, he supposed the name was mentioned for the hard core fans: just to give them a familiar feeling.
    However, this is only speculation. We know nothing for sure thanks to Nivals great idea of completely eradicating the HoMM universe we knew. Integrating the H5 Sandro into the story line of the predecessors would be a cool thing - cooler than Vanilla Ice and Coolio combined.
    ;)

Das Höllische Quartett on the Highway to Hell:
    Nightelf - Zukünftiger Höllenfürst Moosi I
    Lord Otto - Foltermeister, Rechte Hand des Fürsten
    Turin - Zuchtmeister, Linke Hand des Fürsten
    Little Imp - Manadieb des Fürsten

• I'm really to slow when I'm writing (or translating) something; fortunately I'm not so slow when I'm playing H4 (solo-player) :]

• Zitat

Original von SilVi
    Habe mir das auch mal runtergeladen - und brav mit H1 angefangen - nur spielt man da gar kein Necro, oder?

Dann hast du wohl nicht ebenso 'brav' das beigefügte Readme mit der Story-Gesamtübersicht gelesen? Deswegen fängt Sandro ja als Warlock an, der sich erst allmählich als Schüler von Finneas Vilmar (in H2) zum Nekromanten entwickelt.