Be welcomed under the deep shadows of Dragonwood, Xhane

• Step in, refresh your mind with water clear as crsytal out of the streams meandering through giant trees and enjoy the beams of light breaking through the leafs spending grateful warmth. Rest for a while at this peacefule site and take your time to admire the well hidden secrets of our Drachenwald-Communty, for there is much to discover.

Its a pleasure finally being able to take in someone official by Ubisoft. Since I have no clue concerning your language skills, this thread will stay english to make things easier for you.
    As you see by means of this thread, closer contact of the german community to Ubisoft and in particular the new emerging Might&Magic brand is highly desired. I do welcome the new direction Ubisoft is aiming at by introducing a larger scale project consinsting not only of the Heroes series. My personal hope is that different games in different genres could grow more target-group specific as Justice already proposed on the official forum and I would like to ensure you the sympathy of this community for these politics if my assumption is right.

Due to the fact that the very existence of a Community Developper here is something new to us nervertheless proving the promising way Ubisoft is taking Ive got some impotant questions burning on my nails about your future work in general:

1. What is your particular position within Ubisoft? Do you have direct contact to the/a developper team?

2. Will this relationship between the publisher (or developpers) and the community be one-sided, Ubisoft just feeding the commuity with information to build up an hype or are there (still) any possibilities for the community to take influence on the final product it shall buy? (Tangible: Are there any thoughts (game mechanics etc.) by fans being picked up, do you plan to start polls or asking the community for its opinion?)

Hope you get your way through the Ubisoft hierarchy.

Best regards
    grumpy

PS: If you want to answer the questions not only for the german community, post them in the official forums and leave us a link in this thread.

• Hi!

Thanks for this welcoming post and taking time to introduce me and in english ^^.

My written german is full of mistakes, therefore, thank you for switching to english.

I'll answer your questions:

1. What is your particular position within Ubisoft? Do you have direct contact to the/a developper team?

My position is to be the link between the community and the dev team. Therefore, I am directly seated with the dev teams to be where the action is and optimize the communication flow ^^. (Com Dev, direct from the source).

2. Will this relationship between the publisher (or developpers) and the community be one-sided, Ubisoft just feeding the commuity with information to build up an hype or are there (still) any possibilities for the community to take influence on the final product it shall buy? (Tangible: Are there any thoughts (game mechanics etc.) by fans being picked up, do you plan to start polls or asking the community for its opinion?)

As a link, my role is to have info going in both ways, from the community to the dev teams and from the dev teams to the community. So of course, feedback, thoughts and so on from players are more than welcome. They are needed to provide a quality game, not suffering from a one vision.

Community will be asked about what they think, want, dislike, like, think.
    Off course, when this time comes, I'll be there to arrash you with questions :p

I know the german community is really important to the Might&Magic brand. So, I'll come back here for sure ^^

Xhane

• Forum

Hat das Thema geschlossen.