The Girl Who Saved My Life

• I owe someone my life (not literally). When my life was going horrible and everything was stacked against me, I hadn't like drunk anything for quite some time before the incident (like maybe a few hours) and had talked (and I admit, cried - I didn't cry in public though, so it's not like anyone saw me crying or anything) a lot. I was so thirsty, I didn't know what I was going to do in my life.

My education was on the verge of ending and my future which I had planned so carefully for was disappearing (all because some kid decided it would be funny to report me for harassment, despite me being innocent and having witnesses saying I was innocent). However, after about 45 minutes of begging (and lots of crying), and claiming how I was innocent (which two witnesses, one of whom was a teacher, also said I didn't do anything), but he wouldn't listen (he just forced me to sign papers without reading them, which I refused to do since he wouldn't let me read them).

Well, in the main office (after this had all happened), while waiting for my parents to pick me up from school, two girls entered the main office (they were office helpers). I know what your thinking, and yes, they were hot. I was like dying of thirst (not literally), one of the girls had just gotten out a water bottle, and I asked her if I could have a drink (I know, it must sound weird), she said yes, but that it wasn't water, it was Kool Aid. And she gave me her water bottle. Her act of kindness had made me realize that life goes on. That girl saved me and showed me that life still goes on and there is still decency in the world. I don't even know her name, but I am eternally grateful for what she did. I don't know how I could ever possibly repay her.

I think the moral of the story is that being kind, perhaps even if it is such a very small thing that you probably don't think is even important, can mean the world to someone else. I still remember that, a month and a half later, it meant the world to me. Not because I was thirsty, but because that girl had shown a complete stranger (me) such kindness and asked for nothing in return. In other words, she showed me that there was still decency in the world.

• Last time i went from Germany to France, I missed a train in Switzerland so I had to spend half a day in that retarded country. I was like dying of hunger and thirst (not literally), so i changed some Euro for SFr at a pretty shitty rate. In Geneva, I still had a few coins left of that useless currency. Before I crossed the border to France, i gave them to a beggar.

Ok, I am probably not the first one who gave him some change so i don't think I saved his life in the sense yours was saved.
    But now that I read your post, I wonder if he thinks that I am hot.

Das Parteiprogramm der AfD verschweigt die feuerlöschende Wirkung von CO2 !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lord_Helmchen ()

• Forum

Hat das Thema geschlossen.