Registration for the Heroes 3 Arena Tournament - Killing The Dragon!

• Registration for the Arena Tournament - Killing The Dragon!

Hereby I would like to invite everyone to the first league arena tournament organized by LH in the new scene. All games will take place at 3 maps arena type:

Arena Konwentowa 2.2
    Arena Standard 1.0
    Tourney II

Please hurry up with registration because the number of seats is limited to 32, and the time to complete registration expires on 29.04.2012.

Top 4 of the tournament will receive prizes:

Champion - 200 points to Normal mode
    Runner-up - 175 points to Normal mode
    Semi-finalists - 150 points to Normal mode

Read - Killing The Dragon I Regulations and sign up Click - Registration for the Tournament

We wish you a successful struggle and new impressions !

• Hi Masterangello,

Heroes 3 Arena Tournament - that sounds interesting! But before i'll click the link(s), i wanna ask my community if i can trust you - if anybody knows you or your community (LH). I'm sorry that i'm that upstage, but better safe than sorry (especially cause of an english post in a german board ;)). In fact, u won't be the first spambot at the DW-board. That's why i'm so unsociable. Playing with poles's great, do u know GameRanger? :thumbup:

So, i don't wanna talk through ure hat - i'd love to registrate! Hopefully, u're no spambot! :dao:

(continuing in german, asking my community about you and the tournament. As you can see, my english is not that great ;))

Und? Kennt jemand Masterangello oder die LH-Seite, bzw. spielt jemand mit? Ich hätt' schon Lust, aber irgendwie bin ich gerade vorsichtig.. Vlt. wegen des DW-Umzugs, vlt. wegen der anderen Spambots hier im DW. Wer-weiß-was? :crazy:

Greetings, IP

• LH league exists since 2005, You can be calm:)

Now, We have 32 players but few without ICQ number, so probably they will not play and reserve players replace them.

• Witam,

wiedze to jest polski community, fajna strona robiesz :).

Is there anybody from the DW community participating?

Pozdrawiam od Wroclawiu

• Forum

Hat das Thema geschlossen.