A topic, about me? Couldn't be.

• Zitat

Original von kevin1gamer
    ...The staff obviously appreciate my services, as they have not PMed me warning me yet.

maybe you 're so far not worth a reaction of the staff? Or not annoying enough ...
    Appreciate? you're funny! :D

lest Terry Pratchett(RIP) ... und Stephen King, John Katzenbach, Hohlbein, Frank Schätzing, Anne Rice, Andrzej Sapkowski, Anne Bishop, Bernhard Hennen, George R.R. Martin, Markus Heitz, ... (wurde ja langsam Zeit, dass was dazu kommt)

• Zitat

Original von Andrean

maybe you 're so far not worth a reaction of the staff? Or not annoying enough ...
    Appreciate? you're funny! :D

The fact that you went out of your way to write a reply in a language that isn't of your own foreign tongue denotes a certain amount of respect.

• or charity?
    I have colleagues with english as only language to communicate with - I read and write sometimes in english communities - I read and write sometimes english papers - therefore it's not so difficult to understand your posts, and write an answer

lest Terry Pratchett(RIP) ... und Stephen King, John Katzenbach, Hohlbein, Frank Schätzing, Anne Rice, Andrzej Sapkowski, Anne Bishop, Bernhard Hennen, George R.R. Martin, Markus Heitz, ... (wurde ja langsam Zeit, dass was dazu kommt)

• Kevin...look.

This is a german forum. Why the heck do you start threads in english ?
    You should go to an english forum if you can't write in german.

btw, this is forum for Heroes of Might and Magic. Do you even play Heroes of Might and Magic ?

• Zitat

Original von kevin1gamer
    Look guys, I'm not a "spambot" or anything, all I want is to be an active member of this community. Please, let me contribute in my own way. The staff obviously appreciate my services, as they have not PMed me warning me yet.

Okay, but - as El Chita said - this is a forum for Heroes of Might and Magic. There is a section for other themes, yes, but it is not meant to be the main section.

Maybe it would be better, if you went to an english forum dealing with topics you are familiar with instead of starting english threads, which have nothing to do with the main theme of the forum, in a german one.

"He, Sorgal, bringt mir einen Stiefelkratzer!"

"Ich betrachte das als Kompliment. Es gefällt mir, Eure Pläne zu ruinieren."

"Zeit, eine Dämonenarmee zu töten. Ich behalte ihr Hirn als Erinnerung - wenn ich einen Fingerhut finde, der klein genug ist."