Das hast du falsch verstanden ...
... es sind zwei MP-Karten dabei
Und es gibt auch neue BETA-FAQ (zusammenfassung auf deutsch am Ende):
1. What is the purpose of MMH VII Closed Beta?
The purpose of this Closed Beta is to gather players' feedback in order to improve the game and deliver the best possible experience to our fans. It will also be an opportunity for committed players who pre-ordered the game to be part of this first hands-on experience.
2. When will it take place?
MMH VII's Closed Beta will start on Monday 25th May 2015 at 6pm GMT+1 and will end on Monday 08th, June 2015 at 6pm GMT+1.
3. What is the content of MMHVII Closed Beta?
You will have full access to 2 factions (Haven and Academy) and 2 skirmish maps. You can play them in solo or multiplayer (Hot Seat & Sim Turn) up to 4 players, as many times as you want.
4. How do I access the Beta test?
To be part of it, you simply have to pre-order the game through any retailer (physical shop or online).
If you pre-ordered via Uplay:
You'll be notified by email when the Closed Beta is live (Monday 25th May 2015), and you'll be able to download the game client at this moment. Once the game is downloaded on your computer, you'll simply need to run the game to access the Closed Beta.
If you pre-ordered via Steam:
[*]Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta will be displayed in your Steam games library as soon as the Beta is live, on Monday 25th May 2015
[*]Double-click on Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta to download the game on your computer
[*]As soon as the download is complete, run Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta
[*]Steam will provide you with a personal Uplay Beta code
[*]The Uplay Launcher will pop up
[*]Log in through your Uplay account or create an account
[*]Redeem the Uplay Beta code Steam gave you
[*]Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta is now available
[/list]If you pre-ordered via any other retailer:
- Digital retailers & Micromania: you will directly receive a beta code from those retailers to redeem via your Uplay account on Monday 25th.
- Physical shops: a personal Beta code should be given by the retailer at the moment of the purchase. This Beta code will need to be redeemed on the following page: https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta. The game will then appear in your Uplay games library on Monday 25th.
If you didn't receive your code from your retailer, please contact them directly for more information.
5. In which languages can I play MMH VII Closed Beta?
The game is not final yet, thus not entirely localized. Consequently, MMH VII Closed Beta will be only available in English.
6. Which countries are eligible to access MMH VII Closed Beta?
The Closed Beta will be accessible worldwide. Unfortunately, you will not be able to access it from Mainland China due to legal restrictions.
7. Do I need a Uplay account?
Yes, you will need to log in to your Uplay account to redeem your Beta code. In case you don't own one yet, it's quick and free to register.
8. Do I need an Internet connection to play MMH VII Beta?
Yes, you will need an Internet connection to redeem your Beta code and download the game. You will also need an Internet connection each time you launch the game, and you will then be able to play offline when the game is launched on your computer.
9. How do I submit bugs and feedback?
As you already know, this Closed Beta will help us improve the game for release. You will be able to submit your feedback on https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta
10. I have questions/concerns about my pre-purchase. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions or concerns about your pre-purchase or pre-order, feel free to contact your local Ubisoft Customer Service on https://support.ubi.com.
11. Can I stream/publish content about this Closed Beta?
Yes! There is no Non Disclosure Agreement on this Closed Beta, so we would be glad to see what you create and share!
12. I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition. How can I download Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition?
You will receive Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition as soon as MMH VII is officially released, in September 2015.
Das Wichtigste zusammengefasst :
- Die BETA gibts nur in Englisch
- 2 Fraktionen (Haven/Academy) und 2 Multiplayer fähige Karten
- SIM Turns sind auch in der BETA schon dabei
- Dauer der BETA : 25.05. - 08.06.
- Man muss sich zu Beginn immer einmal mit seinem UPLAY Account einloggen, danach kann man offline spielen
- Es gibt keinen NDA, d.h wir können hier offen darüber diskutieren und Screenshots/Bilder hochladen
- H3 HD (für die Deluxe Digital Vorbesteller) gibts erst im September